Events and Festivals in Malta
This article is about events and festivals in Malta. See also the article on tourist attractions in Malta.
For an overview of upcoming happenings in Malta, check out maltawiki.com's calendar for events.
- Isle of MTV - a one-day festival arranged by MTV annualy in Malta.
- Malta Music Week.
- Malta International Fireworks Festival - an annual two day fireworks display festival that brings Maltese and international fireworks producers together to a great show.
- Ministry of Sound - a large one-day music and dance festival.
- Malta Jazz Festival - three day international jazz festival held annually in Malta since 1990.
- The Strawberry Festival (Festa Frawli) - an annual strawberry festival.
- Notte Bianca/ White Night - a night of art and culture in the footsteps of other European capitals.
- Birgu by Candlelight - part of BirguFest - all artificial lights are turned off and the city is decorated in living lights.
- Miss Malta - an annual beauty contest.
Public Holidays in Malta
Malta observes a total of 15 public holidays. See the full article about public holidays in Malta.
<metadesc>Malta is home to many large and small festivals throughout the year, from full blown international concerts to local religious festas and firewroks.</metadesc>